- Dilute 1:1 to 1:4 depending on cleaning strength needed.
- For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surface before applying product.
- Spray product directly on both wheel and tire.
- Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
- Agitate product on tire with stiff bristled brush.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheels, tires and surrounding surfaces.
CLEANING PVD Wheels:
When cleaning PVD wheels, always use acid-free products. For best results, use a wash mitt or Wheel Woolie. To prevent dulling the finish, avoid using traditional stiff bristle brushes.
Due to FAA regulations, this product may not be shipped by air and is restricted to UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous United States.