3M 6" Trizact Hookit Clear Coat Sanding Disc
- P1500 grit is ideal for leveling dust nibs and sanding of mismatched orange peel
- Film backing provides control and responsiveness during wet sanding spot repair
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy changeouts with Hookit™ abrasive discs, disc pads and soft interface pads
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for high gloss, deep color finishes
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
Our 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ P1500 Clear Coat Sanding Disc 471LA is ideal for spot repairs, including leveling dust nibs and orange peel, before sand scratch removal. Microreplicated 3-D mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the Trizact sanding disc surface and wear evenly for consistent repair and longer disc life. Film-backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.
Use with 3M Hookit™ Disc Pad 05551 and 3M Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad 05777. Our 3” automotive sanding discs are excellent with Hookit™ Clean Sanding Disc Pad Kit PN 20427.
- Removal of clearcoat defects such as: nibs, texture, etc. in automotive paints.