3M 3" & 6" Hookit Soft Interface Pad
- Soft foam construction conforms to contours for a finer finish
- Adds support to disc pad for improved abrasive cut and closer edge sanding
- Applies effortlessly between Hookit™ discs and Hookit™ back-up pads for quick changeouts
- Hole configurations help clear dust from the work surface, increasing disc life
- Reduces vibration from orbital sanding tool for improved results
Our soft density foam 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad adds cushion and conformability to our Hookit™ back-up pads for auto body sanding applications requiring precision across uneven surfaces. It increases abrasive cut and enables more consistent contact of abrasive discs around surface contours, plus the pad allows closer sanding to edges for smoother, more refined finishes.
The pad contains a pattern of uniquely designed holes which equalize air flow, providing outstanding air distribution across the entire disc. This allows dust to be pulled through and away from the disc and the sanding surface, improving the work environment and prolonging disc life.