Paint evaluation is a critical, yet often overlooked, step in paint care. It tells you how much correction you need at the start of the process and allows you to chart your progress as you perfect your paint. In the old days, detailers had to evaluate paint surfaces via natural or fluorescent light. Each light source illuminated defects differently, so what seemed to be a perfect finish in the garage was potentially a swirled nightmare when brought into the sunlight. THE BOSS™ LED Swirl-Finder Light features two light sources. The larger array generates 320 lumens and is temperature rated at 5000K to illuminate a wider spectrum of the body panel. The 120-lumen, 6000K adjustable LED tip light can concentrate the beam from 10° to 60° to reveal finer surface defects. This versatile LED light is a superior paint evaluation tool and a great all-around work light.
- Dual LEDs deliver wide flood or narrow focus to evaluate even the finest defects
- Wide flood light is rated at 320 lumens, 5000K color temperature
- Narrow focus tip light puts out 120 lumens, 6000K color temperature
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers 3 hours of illumination
- Dimensions: 9" L x 1" D x 1" W