Professionals, enthusiasts, and newcomers to detailing across the world have all come to trust Meguiar's DA Microfiber Cutting and Finishing Discs to quickly, effectively and safely remove defects and leave swirl-free finish without needing to use a rotary buffer. Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System pioneered the space by creating the world’s first and best microfiber discs (pads), enabling detailers to achieve levels of defect removal previously unheard of with a dual-action polisher.
This unique purpose-engineered system consists of rigorously tested microfiber discs and liquids built specifically for optimal results on factory paint with a Dual Action Polisher like Meguiar’s DA Polisher MT300. For serious defect removal in less time, pair the Meguiar's DMC5 – 5” DA Microfiber Cutting Disc, Meguiar's DBP5 - 5” Soft Buff™ DA Backing Plate and Meguiar's D300 DA Microfiber Correction Compound to quickly cut through light to moderate paint defects such as scratches, acid rain, swirls/holograms, and more. Then, follow with Meguiar's DMF5 - 5”DA Microfiber Finishing Disc using Meguiar's D301 DA Microfiber Finishing Wax to further refine the finish, dramatically enhance depth of shine and provide durable high gloss protection. Ultimately, this system simplifies paint correction delivering amazing swirl-free results in two easy steps.
- New microfiber disc technology cuts through moderate surface defects with no swirls...guaranteed*
- Engineered foam interface for optimal cutting efficiency, and controlled conformability
- Optimized for use with DA Correction Compound-D300
- Microfiber disc technology cuts through severe to moderate surface defects with no swirls
- Engineered for increased cutting efficiency
- Best on flat surfaces
- Optimized for use with Meguiar’s® DA Microfiber Correction Compound - D300 and/or Meguiar's® Ultra Polishing Wax - D166
- Reusable and machine washable
- Hook and loop system on the DA Microfiber Disc sticks firmly to, and ideally mates up with Meguiar's® DBP5 - 5" Soft Buff™ DA Backing Plate
- Aggressive enough to remove moderate defects but gentle enough that it won't create swirls