Meguiar's MT300 Professional Dual Action Polisher
Meguiar's® Professional Dual Action Polisher is engineered out of the desire to give professional detailers and body shops the very best solutions to deliver flawless results time after time. Designed by professionals, for professionals and detail enthusiasts, the MT300 delivers the features that professionals demand. From the lightweight, ergonomic form, to the billet counter weight with multi-bearing design, to Meguiar's Digital Torque Management seed controller, the Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher is destined to be the workhorse polisher in shops around America. When used as the system foundation for our low profile Soft Buff™ Foam Discs or our breakthrough DA Microfiber System, Meguiar's DA Polisher enables you to start achieving the results that you expect & need!
- Designed for use with DBP3, DBP5 and DBP6 backing plates for 3", 5" and 6" pads/discs to tackle every job
- Digital Torque Management (DTM) - Digital circuit electronically adjusts torque needed to maintain loaded speed level
- Thumb adjustable speed dial - Wide 3000 - 7500 OPM (Orbits Per Minute) speed range allows for faster compound and superior final polishing
- Multi-Position D-handle improves comfort and control for optimal user preference
- Billet counterweight with Multi-Bearing Design ensures smooth, precision balance with increased durability