After you wash and dry your car, rub your fingertips across the top surfaces. Don’t be surprised if what you feel is rough and bumpy. If the paint does feel rough, what you feel is the presence of harmful environmental contaminants such as over-spray, fallout, brake dust, tree sap and more that have bonded to your paint finish. No amount of car waxing will remove these contaminants. Applying car wax on top of bonded contaminants takes more effort, and bonded contaminants prevent a freshly waxed surface from reflecting light and shining to its full potential. Bonded contaminants also inhibit the adhesion of car wax. Removing above surface bonded contaminants and restoring a smooth surface to your paint finish is easily accomplished by using Meguiar’s® Smooth Surface™ Clay Kit. Our non-abrasive clay bar safely, easily, and instantly removes bonded contaminants as you rub it across the surface of your car using a mist & wipe product, like Meguiar’s® Quik Detailer®, as lubricant. The Smooth Surface Clay Kit provides the best performance and best value with a full-sized Quik Detailer®, Supreme Shine™ Microfiber Towel and 2 premium clay bars. Claying is the quickest and easiest way to guarantee the long-term integrity and appearance of your paint finish.
- Includes 2 premium 80 gram bars, Meguiar's® Quik Detailer® Mist and Wipe used for the clay lubricant, 1 high quality Meguiar's® Supreme Shine™ Microfiber Towel, and a case help preserve the clay over time
- Features non-abrasive clay bars that work on any paint finish, especially clear coats
- Quickly and easily removes bonded surface contaminants
- Restores a "smooth as glass" finish
- Completely safe and easy to use