Tips for Using Vinyl Plastic Carpet Dye
Hi Tech Vinyl Plastic Carpet Dye may be used to confidently restore, renew and rejuvenate automotive carpets and other surfaces. Typical scenarios that may require dyeing include bleaching and dark stains. When there is no better alternative than to dye the carpet, vinyl or plastic in your car, here are a few tips to help insure your success:
- Attempting to achieve a perfect match with the existing color is futile. Choose the shade you think is closest and then go one shade darker.
- Be prepared to dye the entire area, not just the discolored space.
- Thoroughly vacuum and clean with an all purpose cleaner or degreaser before dyeing. Vacuum again after using a cleaning chemical. Allow time to dry.
- Test the dye in an inconspicuous spot before applying to the whole area.
- Due to the variations in web browsers and monitors, it is impossible to display the exact shade of each carpet dye color. Please note that the colors will not be rendered properly and will likely appear different when applied.