New, unused, saleable items in unopened original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt. The value of the item and sales tax (if applicable) will be credited. A restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from the refund. Outbound shipping and return shipping costs are not refundable unless the package was received damaged, defective and/or incorrect. For items that were shipped under the Free Shipping policy, outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
To return your item, please follow the Return Procedures below:
- Contact Detail Supply Plaza via the Contact Us page to request an RMA number. Returns without an RMA number and a completed RMA form accompanying the return will not be refunded.
Download the RMA form here. Print and complete the form.
- Carefully pack the items to be returned with sufficient padding to prevent damage in transit. Detail Supply Plaza will not be responsible for damage occurring during return shipment.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package and include a copy of the completed RMA form as well as a copy of the original receipt inside.
- Ship the item using the carrier of your choice to:
Detail Supply Plaza
127 S Vinewood St
Escondido CA 92029
- Allow up to 30 days for returns to be received and processed.
- Tools, machines, equipment, water tanks and clearance items are not returnable.
Missing, Incorrect or Damaged Items
Detail Supply Plaza will replace, credit or refund items that are missing, incorrect or arrive damaged. Any such items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery by email or by using our Contact Us form. For damaged items, we may request photos in order to assist us in improving our shipping methods.
Orders may be cancelled for a full refund at any time prior to shipment or within 24 hours of order confirmation by using our Contact Us form. Cancellations requested more than 24 hours after order confirmation may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Cancellation requests received subsequent to shipping are subject to the Return Policies stated above.
Warranties for defective products are provided by the manufacturer. Please review the manufacturer warranty terms prior to completing your purchase. We will be glad to assist in warranty claims for defective products by providing support documents and by contacting the manufacturer on your behalf.
Detail Supply Plaza makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of product prices and descriptions on our site We cannot guarantee, however, that the content of our website is current, complete, accurate and without errors. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders with items priced incorrectly or those that contain other erroneous information, even if the order has been confirmed and payment has been completed. In the event of a discrepancy, Detail Supply Plaza will attempt to contact you prior to shipping to resolve the issue. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
Detail Supply Plaza is required to charge applicable state and local tax on items shipped within the State of California. In order to obtain Tax Exempt status, please scan and submit a completed, signed California Resale Certificate as well as a copy of your Resellers License by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.